[Midpoint-dev] Editing Role Resource Inducement

dharmendra parakh dharm.parakh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 11:33:39 CET 2014

Hi Everyone

I just downloaded and started learning midpoint for my personal learning
purpose. I really liked it and I am very excited to learn using it.

I have a question about inducements in midpoint.

I have created a role and configured it to induce a ldap resource with some
ldap groups. Now I want to change the configured groups/resource
information but i could not find the way to do it.

Can you help me doing this or there is no such implementation in midpoint
currently.
Please help me with this let me know if you need more information on this.

Thanks
Dharmendra Parakh
+91-9730648544