[Midpoint-dev] User Validation for midpoint user( using userName and password)

Pavol Mederly pavol.mederly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:35:54 CET 2014

Hello Bidhubhusan,

actually, why do you want to validate a user via SOAP?

If you want it for testing purposes only, it's OK.
But if you want to authenticate users in this way in the production,
this is definitely a wrong approach. See
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Provisioning+Interface+Abuse.

Regards,
Pavol