[Midpoint-dev] User Validation for midpoint user( using userName and password)

Bidhubhusan Rout bidhubhusan.rout at ilantus.com
Fri Nov 7 12:26:40 CET 2014

Hi Pavol,

I am working on changing the password for the midpoint user(midpoint-3.0/3.1), useing the  Main.java (   midpoint-master\samples\model-client-sample\src\main\java\com\evolveum\midpoint\testing\model\client\sample\main.java) for that one. but We cann't validate the user with (user name and Password).
Specially the Password validation.
Please let us know how can I validate the user(using userName and Password).

Regards

Bidhubhusan
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of ILANTUS Technologies. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.