[Midpoint-dev] Unable to execute Model-client-sample

dharmendra parakh dharm.parakh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:47:18 CET 2014

Hi

I was trying to execute
com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample.Main.java

as specified here:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Model+Web+Service+Client+Sample

- I was able to clean, install and package it correctly, when i try to
execute it from command line i get an error:

C:\Users\Dharmendra\git\midpoint\samples\model-client-sample>mvn exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass="com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample.Main"
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building midPoint Samples - Model client sample 3.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.3.2:java (default-cli) @ model-client-sample
---
[WARNING] Warning: killAfter is now deprecated. Do you need it ? Please
comment on MEXEC-6.
Endpoint URL: http://*<server_ip>*:8080/midpoint/model/model-3
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The message has expired
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:159)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy70.getObject(Unknown Source)
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample.Main.getConfiguration(Main.java:189)
        at
com.evolveum.midpoint.testing.model.client.sample.Main.main(Main.java:106)
        at
        at
        at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:293)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The message has expired

Can anybody assist me with this. I am executing the code from my local
machine and midpoint is installed on my server which is accessible from my
machine.

Regards
Dharmendra