[midPoint] modify userview

Marie Ioannou marie.ioannou at itconcepts.ch
Fri Jul 28 13:04:11 CEST 2023

To whom it may concern,
I restrict the user view for a manager to all its subordinates. The manager can only read.
How can I get rid of the checkbox column (outerleft column) and of outerright column where one can disable, delete, reconcile, unlock etc... a user?
I don't get why this outerright column exists if the manger has in my settings no right to disable, delete, reconcile, unlock etc... its subordinates. If he chooses one of those actions then he gets an error because he has not the appropriate rights. Anyway, for my needs I want to get rid of this column.
Thank you in advance for your help,

Dr. Marie Ioannou

ITConcepts Professional GmbH

[X]<https://www.facebook.com/itconcepts.ch/>   [X] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/itconcepts-bsm/>    [X] <https://twitter.com/itconceptsch?lang=de>