[midPoint] Identity Governance and Administration with midPoint - survey

Martin Spanik martin.spanik at evolveum.com
Thu Jul 27 14:57:18 CEST 2023

Dear midPoint community,

A few weeks ago, we sent out an email informing you about an exciting
opportunity to participate in shaping the future of midPoint's Identity
Governance and Administration (IGA) features.

We sincerely appreciate your continued support, and today, if you haven't
already done so, we would like to kindly remind you there is still an
opportunity to take part in the anonymous IGA survey at
https://evolveum.limequery.net/379168?lang=en .

Your participation will help us prioritize and shape our future enhancements
to better align with the needs of our end users. We genuinely value your
input, and your contribution to the midPoint community.

If you have already completed the survey, we extend our thanks for your time
and efforts.

If you have any colleagues who might benefit from contributing their
insights, please feel free to share the survey link with them.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to
reach out to us.

Martin Spanik

Senior Identity Engineer

+421 905 334 507