[midPoint] ProvisionScript not running scriptedSQL Connector

Pascal PERICHON pascal.perichon at u-paris.fr
Thu Dec 1 14:26:19 CET 2022

Hi,

namespace of your extension with "givenNameOfficially" is probably
unknown. You should specify it in your xml or access it by program.

Could you try that :

       givenNameOfficially = basic.getExtensionPropertyValue(user,
'http://the/namespace/of/the/extension/schema',
'givenNameOfficially')

if the var "user" is not present, you should catch it by var "focus" or
something like that. Check what var are available in your context with
the groovy command:

          this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> log.info("-------> {} =

Best regards