[midPoint] TechEx

Anna Ogurekova aogurekova at evolveum.com
Fri Dec 2 10:05:29 CET 2022

Dear midPoint community,

Me and Slavek Licehammer, Evolveum's Identity Engineer Leader for Academia, are excited about our upcoming trip to Denver, CO!

We will be attending the [ https://internet2.edu/2022-technology-exchange/ | Technology Exchange Conference ] organized by Internet2.
Come and join us on Tuesday, December 6th, 11:20AM-12:10PM at a "Panel Talk: MidPoint Considerations" (lead by Jim Lookabaugh, ProvisionIAM); listen to Slavek's presentation "Advancing MidPoint with IGA Principles" at 1:40-2:30PM, or ask us questions on Wednesday, December 7th, during "The InCommon Catalysts for the Community" session at 1:40PM-2:30PM (lead by Charise Arrowood, Unicon).

We are looking forward to meet everyone!

Anna Ogurekova | Sales, Marketing & Partnerships Leader