[midPoint] ProvisionScript not running scriptedSQL Connector

Patrik Sidler patrik.sidler at itconcepts.ch
Thu Dec 1 11:36:51 CET 2022

Hi All,

We are having an issue at one of our customers.

The following ProvisionScript is configured in our ScriptedSQL Connector:
<scripts>
  <script>
    <host>connector</host>
    <language>groovy</language>
    <argument>
      <name>givenNameOfficially</name>
      <path>$focus/extension/givenNameOfficially</path>
    </argument>
    <code>
      log.error("TRIGGER RECONCILE " + givenNameOfficially)
    </code>
    <operation>reconcile</operation>
    <kind>account</kind>
    <intent>default</intent>
    <order>before</order>
  </script>
</scripts>

Whenever we reconcile n account on this resource, we get the following error:

2022-11-24 15:22:01,066 [] [pool-3-thread-169] ERROR (com.evolveum.midpoint.gui.impl.page.admin.ProgressAwareChangesExecutorImpl): Error executing changes.

com.evolveum.midpoint.util.exception.SystemException: Generic provisioning framework error: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException(No such property: givenNameOfficially for class: Script1)

Has anyone an idea what is wrong here?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Patrik Sidler