[midPoint] Automatically starting role request workflows

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue May 16 16:13:03 CEST 2017

Hello Aivo,

first of all, I apologize for late answer. The situation in workflow
module regarding starting workflows on so called secondary changes (i.e.
induced by some reason other than explicit user action) is still the
same: midPoint does not support that.

However, there's an emerging feature that perfectly matches your use
case:
https://wiki.evolveum.com/display/midPoint/Manual+Resource+and+ITSM+Integration.
If you'd need more information on it, Radovan is the best person to ask.

Best regards,

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com