[midPoint] midPoint Support

Radovan Semancik radovan.semancik at evolveum.com
Tue Mar 26 17:13:21 CET 2013

Hello,

You are writing to the right place. This list is intended for general
discussion which may include asking questions. Jira is the right channel
to report a bug or request a feature. But it would be nice to be
confident that what you report is a bug. And that's what this list is for.

So, what's the problem?