[midPoint] midPoint Support

Adam Davenport adavenp4 at uwo.ca
Tue Mar 26 16:57:36 CET 2013

I am in the process of evaluating midPoint as our university is in the
process of selecting a new identity management solution.  My first step
is to "Installing midPoint from Binary Release - 2.1.1" but I am having
some issues.  I am new to the open source and Evolveum community and
would like to know how I go about getting community support? Should I
use the mailing list or post to Jira?  Thank you.
</display/midPoint/Installing+midPoint+from+Binary+Release+-+2.1.1>

--
Adam Davenport
Programmer/Analyst, Information Technology Services