[midPoint] Audit Search for specific ole assignments to users? [4.4]

Alcides Moraes alcides.neto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:53:33 CET 2024

Hello list,

I’m attempting something that should be simple, but it’s not so straightforward, at least it seems not so.

I want to search the audit records for all assignments that were created to a specific role.
The role history does not contains assignments, obviously, since they were created on the user objects.

On the Audit Log Viewer, you can search for changes with a changedItem of assignment , but can’t search for a value that was written, at least not on the GUI.

I’m guessing for this I have to use advanced search?
Any examples of this? I’m searching the docs but I can only find examples for the new query language.
I’m still on 4.4 so I can’t use it.