[midPoint] Reset DefaultSecurityPolicy

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh
Wed Mar 20 09:18:15 CET 2024

Hi Michal,

you can try the following:

  *   Connect to you database (I think it is Postgres)
  *   Run the following command to select the object from database, encode it and save it to a text file

\copy (select encode(fullobject, 'escape') from m_object where oid = '<oid from security policy>') to file.txt

  *   Do some changes in the file
  *   Import it to your database using the following command

Update m_object set fullobject = convert_to('<changed xml object>', 'LATIN1') where oid = '<oid of security policy>';

This worked for me in midpoint 4.2. In my case I had locked out the administrator because of an expired password.

Much success and please let us know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,
Fabian

--
Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz
Spezialist Identity & Access Management | Geschäftsführer
Email: fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh
Web: https://veryfy.gmbh