[midPoint] Unlocking Accessibility in MidPoint Webinar

Patrik Malinak pmalinak at evolveum.com
Thu Feb 8 12:00:14 CET 2024

Dear midPoint community,

I am happy to share that I will be hosting today's "Unlocking Accessibility in MidPoint Webinar”!
You will have a chance to explore our efforts to improve accessibility in midPoint, and don't miss a quick, lightweight demonstration featuring a screen reader and midPoint in action.

The webinar is taking place today at 2pm CET (8AM EST / 10PM JST), and you are welcome to join!
For more information about this webinar and how to join the session, please visit https://evolveum.com/training-and-certification/wcag-webinar/

Looking forward to a lively discussion!

Best regards,
Patrik Malinak.