[midPoint] Captcha Issues

Drew Roberts aroberts at apu.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:42:22 CEST 2024

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the built-in captcha, specifically on the
self-registration page. I'm using a reverse proxy in my environment and
I've allowed multiple sub-directories but can't seem to get the captcha
working. The image never appears and the change button fails to do
anything. Does anyone know how to just disable the captcha or the correct
sub-directory I need to allow to get it working?

Thanks for your time.
--
Drew Roberts  |  Systems Administrator II
IT Platform Engineering, Azusa Pacific University

[image: APU logo]