[midPoint] " failed to acquire lock " -errors in logfile

Martin Lízner martin.lizner at ami.cz
Fri Apr 12 14:24:40 CEST 2024

Hi Markus, actually this is just GUI timeout that reacts on underlying problem.

  1.
GUI timeout - with newest 4.8 patch you can increase the timeout - wicket.request-cycle.timeout, more details here:

   https://support.evolveum.com/projects/midpoint/work_packages/9082

  1.
root cause - my guess is ICF search timeout on the resource. You can increase it like this (values are in ms):

<connectorConfiguration xmlns:icfc="http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/connector/icf-1/connector-schema-3">
    <icfc:timeouts>
        <icfc:get>90000</icfc:get>
        <icfc:search>2400000</icfc:search>