[midPoint] Fwd: switching from SQL server to Postgres

Lubomir Marton lmarton at evolveum.com
Wed Apr 10 16:58:54 CEST 2024

Hi,

Regarding to your use case to move users to an ou=”To Be Deleted” before it you should verify some important parts in configuration like:
- outbound for attribute DN has exception to skip modify DN for users moved to an ou=”To Be Deleted”
- in correlation are used attributes like samaAccountName or UserPrincipalName, do not use distinquishedName or dn attribute,
- in connector configuration for uidAttribute use default value which is objectGUID,
- for shadows has been used as primary identifier value of active directory attribute objectGUID.

In case of any issue please send anonymized resource configuration to review.

--
Lubomir Marton
Identity Management Engineer