[midPoint] Error importing: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0

Markus Calmius markus.calmius at proton.ch
Fri Sep 29 17:34:46 CEST 2023

Hi,

I've been testing a lot and in that testing I've sometimes removed information/shadow objects. Which is a possible cause, but:
how do I solve a:

> SYNCHRONIZATION: Error in synchronization on resource:5ae00893-b787-44ea-a6e5-f81cf52ba991(tempcsv) for situation LINKED: IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0.

I just need a good pointer where to start.
This is a test environment so all suggestions are OK, I can easily wipe/re-import everything (although, if there is an easier way that would be better)

Thanks in Advance

Markus Calmius
Proton AG