[midPoint] Unassign role when ValidTo date is reached

Hilmar Kistemaker hilmar.kistemaker at mollie.com
Wed Sep 27 17:39:17 CEST 2023

Hi,

Would it be possible to configure Midpoint to automatically unassign a role
from a user when the ValidTo date is reached, rather than setting the
effectiveStatus to Disabled? Currently, our associations are set as
"tolerant" because our resources are not fully governed by Midpoint yet.

I recently sent an email to this list seeking a workaround:
https://lists.evolveum.com/pipermail/midpoint/2023-September/007827.html

We are running Midpoint version 4.7.2.

If anyone has any recommendations on how we can unassign users from groups
in the target resource, it would be of tremendous help.

Best regards,
Hilmar