[midPoint] Midpoint Targeted Import by Resource Attribute

Haywood, Jeremiah jhaywo1 at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 7 21:09:26 CET 2023

I may have spoken too soon. It appears just explicitly providing the attribute name works, was testing in the query playground without success. My provided filter that is currently working is outlined below:

<work>

    <import>

        <resourceObjects>

            <resourceRef oid="OID"/>

            <objectclass>ri:AccountObjectClass</objectclass>

            <query>

                <q:filter>

                    <q:equal>

                        <q:path>attributes/ATTRIBUTE_NAME</q:path>

                        <q:value>ATTRIBUTE_VALUE</q:value>

                    </q:equal>

                </q:filter>

            </query>

            <queryApplication>append</queryApplication>

        </resourceObjects>

    </import>

</work>

Thank you,

Jeremiah Haywood

Lead IAM Administrator

Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University

Phone Number (309) 438-3829