[midPoint] Bypass synchronization of a user during the reconciliation from a resource

Maxwell, Gary Maxwell_G at fortlewis.edu
Thu Jun 29 16:33:07 CEST 2023

Thank you for the response Gustav.
We also tried adding a condition to the objectSynchronization of the resource?
The condition checks the value of the user attribute and return a true or false condition?
This seems to work when we “import” the record into the resource however the condition script is not executed when we perform a “Reconcile” on the user.
We need the condition to execute during an “import” and when a  “Reconcile” is performed.
Can you help us understand why the behavior is different ?

-Gary