[midPoint] GIN Indexes in midPoint

Haywood, Jeremiah jhaywo1 at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 23 17:30:46 CEST 2023

Hello all,

We recently discovered some performance issues that were caused by queries
in Midpoint using the LIKE statement. One being the basic user search in the
UI and a couple being internal queries we had in the user template. Working
with our DBA team we've discussed the potential of putting GIN indexes on a
few fields to improve performance. Has anyone else used GIN indexes in
midPoint to help with query performance?

Thank you,

Jeremiah Haywood

Lead IAM Administrator

Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University

Phone Number (309) 438-3829