[midPoint] midPoint Timeout Issues

Haywood, Jeremiah jhaywo1 at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:14:46 CEST 2023

Hello all,

We're running into an intermittent timeout issue with our dev/test midpoint
instances (v4.4.4). It seems api calls are responsive and then randomly one
will take ~30 seconds to complete. This results in a broken pipe on the
midpoint side and an error in our frontend application. We've been
investigating query performance but haven't been able to pin down the root
cause. Has anyone else ran into a similar issue?

Thank you,

Jeremiah Haywood

Lead IAM Administrator

Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University

Phone Number (309) 438-3829