[midPoint] remove inbound attributes when account is deleted from resource

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Wed Jan 25 13:35:29 CET 2023

Hi,

I have a resource with many inbound attributes for users. When an account is deleted in the resource, shadow and linkRef can be removed automatically by <deadShadowRetentionPeriod> but all the inbound attributes remain in the user. Is there anything I can configure to remove all the inbound attributes from that resource automatically? Or should I write a specific bulk action to clean them up?

Thank you very much for the help in advance!

Best regards,
Hsin-Fang