[midPoint] How to detect user modification?

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:24:34 CET 2023

Hi all,
I have a task to provision into a target system updated_at attribute with
date if any user data was changed.
I was trying to use activation/modificationTimestamp.
I can see that I have modificationTimestamp updated after each
reconciliation cycle even if nothing significant happened.
I'd like to have updated_at modified if only something significant happened
like attributes, assignments, projections were updated.
Is there any suitable solution for this?

Thanks,