[midPoint] errorHandling controlFlow for tasks

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:06:35 CET 2023

Hi all,
It is not clear how to configure retry for a task.
I have a task which got fatal_error because of an incorrect accessKey for
an external resource. The task is suspended after the error.
I'd like to have another behavior - task must retry attempt to execute
after a minute.
I configured errorHandling in the activity section but still have the same
result - the task is suspended after an error and there is any retry.
What's wrong?

    <activity>
        <controlFlow>
            <errorHandling>