[midPoint] Weak construction and associations support for AD computers

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:56:20 CET 2023

I use mp4.4.3
I have metarole-role assign/revoke working for AD user accounts. I have no
any specific logic in group object definition
I also checked my case with  outbound mapping for associations set to
strong. Nothing happens.
Some posts ago I could see that weak construction with associations working
for someone - "LDAP Role not unassigned when validTo is reached". He used
mp4.6. Can it be the cause?