[midPoint] Midpoint Security Question

Stefano Belluomini | EI stefano at everythinginfo.cloud
Fri Sep 30 22:14:13 CEST 2022

We have integrated our midpoint with Azure AD for Single Sign On, which also enforces MFA. Once they are logged in, they are assigned a role that gives them the ability to update certain details and request roles and resources through a self service functionality. We don’t encourage the use of midpoint for password resets though - we use SSPR in Azure AD for that.

-Stefano