[midPoint] CSV Entitlements

Jason Everling jeverling at bshp.edu
Fri Sep 30 01:13:48 CEST 2022

You could sync the attributes to a user schema extension then assign object template to add/remove assignments based on those.

Also on another note,  I was thinking about this today, we utilize quite a few scripted sql connectors and it's basically just groovy scripts returning results. It looks to be quite easy to use scripted sql as a scripted rest type resource or any other resource for that matter as long as the scripts ypu write return what midpoint is expecting. Anybody ever try to do that or is there something preventing that to happen?

Jason