[midPoint] CSV Entitlements

Marvel Krafts marvel.krafts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:49:17 CEST 2022

Thanks. Is there an example I can refer to? I am not sure how to go about
doing this. Apparently the CSV connector does not have "association"
functionality as well. Basically, I want to import the user and their
entitlements (it's one-to-one, that is each account will have one
entitlement only).

Example:

user1, admin
user2, developer