[midPoint] How to fix bulk actions not being bulk? + dryRun

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Sep 6 10:44:43 CEST 2022

Hello David,

please make sure you are really running 4.4.3-SNAPSHOT after
https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/commit/a535e89a. The bug is fixed
there, and tested via automatic test suite.

As for the preview, midPoint currently does not provide the
functionality you need. At least not without some expert-level hacking
in the task, like dumping the model context. Maybe someone from the
community has an experience in this aspect.

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com