[midPoint] How to fix bulk actions not being bulk? + dryRun

David Gregor davidgregor7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:37:52 CEST 2022

Hi community,
I created a bulk action that modifies specific roles to requestable and
delegable. But I noticed that it does not change every role, just one.

I found the totally same problem here:
https://github.com/evolveum/midpoint/blob/master/model/model-intest/src/test/resources/scripting/modify-brothers.xml

I created 2 brothers, but the locality was set to only one of them. How can
I change both brothers at once?

I assume this is some kind of problem with modify+delta, when I used assign
action multiple users got the role assigned at once.

Also one more question, when using the dryRun mode, where can I preview the
changes?

Tested on versions: 4.4.3 snapshot (branch support-4.4) and 4.2.1 snapshot
(branch origin/support-4.2).

Thank you! :)