[midPoint] Compile Error on connector-ldap v3.4

Rene Zeipelt zeipelt at uni-wuppertal.de
Tue Oct 11 13:25:39 CEST 2022

Hello, for testing hash tags with openldap pw-sha2 module I compile my
git clone (with v3.4 tag) and got

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project connector-ldap: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
com.evolveum.polygon:connector-ldap:jar:3.4: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.apache.directory.api:api-all:jar:2.1.0e3: Failed to
read artifact descriptor for
org.apache.directory.api:api-all:jar:2.1.0e3: Failure to find
org.apache.directory.project:project:pom:46-SNAPSHOT in
https://nexus.evolveum.com/nexus/content/groups/public/ was cached in
the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of evolveum has elapsed or updates are forced

So version 3.6-snapshot have no compiling errors but the provisioning
framework version is different and jar file would not loaded to midpoint
by the icf-connectors dir. Running a midpoint 4.5 with native postgresql
(13) on tomcat (9) deployment. Thank you for any hint or help.
Best regards
Rene Zeipelt

BERGISCHE UNIVERSITÄT WUPPERTAL
Zentrum fuer Informations- und Medienverarbeitung - ZIM

Gaussstr. 20
DEU-42119 Wuppertal