[midPoint] Livesynch Task Suspended on Error

Haywood, Jeremiah jhaywo1 at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 4 20:32:55 CEST 2022

Afternoon all,

We are experimenting with live synch in a clustered deployment and have come
across some situations where it experiences a fatal error and moves to a
suspended state. The most recent error we received was the following after
container reboot:

GUI Results:

Operation:
com.evolveum.midpoint.repo.common.activity.run.LocalActivityRun.runLocally

Message:

Bucket
PCV(4531):[PP({.../common/common-3}sequentialNumber):[PPV(Integer:1)],
PP({.../common/common-3}state):[PPV(WorkBucketStateType:COMPLETE)],
PP({.../common/common-3}content):[PPV(NullWorkBucketContentType:com.evolveum
.midpoint.xml.ns._public.common.common_3.NullWorkBucketContentType at 6e57bf8b[
])]] is not ready

I have also attached the stack trace from the logs. Is it possible to
configure Midpoint to continue subsequent runs after permanent errors?
Additionally, have others experienced similar behavior?

Thank you,

Jeremiah Haywood

Lead IAM Administrator

Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University

Phone Number (309) 438-3829