[midPoint] midPoint does not recognize userPassword attribute in inetOrgPerson

Sven Feyerabend Sven.Feyerabend at stuvus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Nov 23 10:38:01 CET 2022

Hi Fabian,

thank you very much for your suggestion. The attribute is not defined in
the schema section generated by midPoint.
I have double checked the schema definition in OpenLDAP and the
attribute is defined there as optional.

I also checked that read access to the attribute is possible on all user
objects with the account midPoint uses to bind the LDAP server.

Additionally I tried setting allowUnknownAttributes in the connector
settings, but that didn't work either.

Is there a way to manually add the attribute to the generated schema?

Kind regards,

Sven