[midPoint] midPoint does not recognize userPassword attribute in inetOrgPerson

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh
Tue Nov 22 11:17:14 CET 2022

Hi Sven,

you have to check if the attribute "userPassword" is defined in the <schema> section of your resource configuration. If not check if another attribute could contain the password value, e.g. "password" (default openldap attribute).

Kind regards,
Fabian

Fabian Noll-Dukiewicz

Spezialist Identity & Access Management | Geschäftsführer

Tel.: +49 152 244 63 211

Email: fabian.noll-dukiewicz at veryfy.gmbh