[midPoint] cannot find user

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Thu Nov 10 12:58:38 CET 2022

Hi,

IsChecked is an extension attribute with type boolen.
A few hundreds of users in our system have isChecked=true but can only be found in midpoint (from GUI search or Query playground… anywhere) if the query searches for isChecked=false. (as the figure below)
I checked the database and the decode fullobject for those users in the table m_user are indeed isChecked=true.
I also checked the xml raw file of users with isChecked correctly recognized as true and those users isChecked recognized as false, no difference was found.

How can this happen? Any idea?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F503.71A2C7B0]

Best regards,
Hsin-Fang