[midPoint] GUI change object and target column in certification campaign

Hsin-Fang Hsu hsin-fang.hsu at itconcepts.ch
Thu Mar 31 10:48:00 CEST 2022

Hi,

In the page certification campaign, it shows the name of user in the Object column and the name of role in the Target column.
In our case, the name of user is employee number, so the reviewer needs to click to see more details to know who the user really is. We want to show the user’s fullname directly in the object column, so that the reviewer can decide directly without clicking on the user to see more details. The same issue is for the target. In our case, the targeted role name is CN=…., which his very long and not easy to view.

This is what I meant:
[cid:image001.png at 01D844ED.3A3ACE60]

Any idea?

Thank you very much for the help in advance!

Best regards,
Hsin-Fang