[midPoint] Role Definition Certification - Role - Ent link Cert

Tripura Shankar tripura.shankar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:22:06 CEST 2022

Hi All,
I am trying to see if this use case is feasible in midpoint.
Role definition certification, where the role owner would certify role to
entitlement link.

Role 1 --> Entitlement 1
           --> Entitlement 2

If the role owner feels  entitlement should not be part of this role they
would remove the link.

I was trying to see if the role can display what entitlements they contain
would at least suffice my needs. I can configure if revoked ,  I can reach
out to them and see which entitlement they want to remove.

While working with roles and meta role. Entitlement assignment goes into
inducements which are not visible on screen. Is there a way we can display
what entitlement role contains ?

Thanks
Shankar