[midPoint] User Access Certification - User Manager

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Tue Mar 29 20:52:19 CEST 2022

Hello Shankar,

you may have a look at reviewerExpression in
AccessCertificationReviewerSpecificationType.

However, I believe that creating organization structure with managers is
well worth the effort. There are more places in midPoint that assume
this kind of structures (e.g. authorizations).

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com