[midPoint] How to differentiate assign and unassign paths

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:38:34 CET 2022

It looks like
<evaluationPhase>afterAssignments</evaluationPhase>
is the correct solution. I added this section in the Org Object Template. I
suppose that currently Org Object Template waits when assignment by
populateObject in User Object Template is completed and, after that,
processes its own assignment correctly.
Thanks,