[midPoint] How to differentiate assign and unassign paths

Yakov Revyakin yrevyakin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:18:25 CET 2022

Hi friends,
During user import I populate (createOnDemand & populateObject) and assign
an org1 to the user as well as assign another org2 to the populated org1. I
have specific mapping in the User Object Template
If I change an attribute of org2 this results in a need to unassign org2
from org1. I have specific mapping in the Org Object Template.
Problem is that if the mapping in the Org Object Template is enabled then
org2, assigned in the populateObject section of the User Object Template is
unassigned immediately in Org Object Template.
I don't understand how to solve this case. Help, please.