[midPoint] Enhance Google Connector

Pavol Mederly mederly at evolveum.com
Fri Jul 15 23:12:19 CEST 2022

Hello Matt,

I am really glad you've chosen midPoint - and even more that you plan to
contribute.

Maybe you already know this, but just for sure ... I would start with
the following guide:
https://docs.evolveum.com/connectors/connid/1.x/connector-development-guide/.

You may also consider this document:
https://docs.evolveum.com/community/development/. But it's primarily
focused on contribution to the development of midPoint itself, not to
the connectors. I am not sure about it's applicability to your case.

And, finally, welcome to the community! I am sure you'll find a lot of
helping hands here. :)

Pavol Mederly
Software developer
evolveum.com