[midPoint] Enhance Google Connector

Matthew Mize mmize1 at udayton.edu
Fri Jul 15 22:57:49 CEST 2022

Hello everyone,

My institution is currently working to migrate to Midpoint as our central
IDM system. We find that we have a need to enhance the Google Connector to
send additional information about the Account objects. Specifically, we're
looking to send information about the user's job title, organization, etc.

We have a Java team in house, and intend to enhance the connector ourselves
contributing back to the community source. As we are brand new to the
community though, I wanted to reach out for guidance on the any development
best practices, and where we should start.

Any advice would be much appreciated as we have only just begun to get our
feet wet.

Matt Mize, (he, him, his)
Director, Software Engineering & Web Engineering
mmize1 at udayton.edu
[image: A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email
signature] <https://www.name-coach.com/matt-mize>
IT Service Center, (937) 229-3888, itservicecenter at udayton.edu

University of Dayton
300 College Park, Dayton, OH, 45469-2230