[midPoint] Midpoint Separate Audit Database Issues

Richard Richter virgo at evolveum.com
Tue Feb 22 18:09:03 CET 2022

Hi Jeremiah

This sounds more like running the wrong script on the wrong DB. There is no apply_change() in the audit upgrade script as seen here: [ https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/support-4.4/config/sql/native-new/postgres-new-upgrade-audit.sql | https://github.com/Evolveum/midpoint/blob/support-4.4/config/sql/native-new/postgres-new-upgrade-audit.sql ]
I also check unlikely possibility of some wrong build, but my local extracted build has the file ...\midpoint-4.4.1\doc\config\sql\native-new\postgres-new-upgrade-audit.sql - also without any apply_change , only apply_audit_change .
m_org upgrade is in the main upgrade script, so it seems like it was run against the audit database.

Weren't the scripts overwritten accidentally with one another? Please, check their content as well, and compare them with the original files from the distribution package - of course, just the beginning and end is more than enough.

Regards

Richard Richter
Software Developer
Evolveum