[midPoint] Midpoint Separate Audit Database Issues

Haywood, Jeremiah jhaywo1 at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 22 17:41:27 CET 2022

Hello all,

At ISU we have been pursuing the implementation of auditing to a separate
database with Midpoint. We are running into some issues when upgrading from
4.4 to 4.4.1 where it seems that there are procedures referenced in
postgres-new-upgrade-audit.sql that only exist in the main database. Has
anyone come across similar issues?

Steps taken so far:

4.4:

*	postgres-new.sql on main db
*	postgres-new-quartz.sql on main db
*	postgres-new-audit.sql on audit db

4.4.1:

*	postgres-new-upgrade.sql on main db
*	postgres-new-upgrade-audit.sql on audit db

*	Ran into issues with procedure apply_change() not existing and
relation "m_org" does not exist

Thank you,

Jeremiah Haywood

Lead IAM Administrator

Office of Technology Solutions | Illinois State University

Phone Number (309) 438-3829