[midPoint] OpenLDAP Midpoint Schema

Luca Verardo luca at verardo.ch
Mon Feb 21 13:21:15 CET 2022

Hello Ivan,

Yes, I have read this chapter and tried to implement it in the same way :

<kind>account</kind>
<intent>default</intent>
<displayName>Default Account</displayName>
<default>true</default>
<objectClass>ri:inetOrgPerson</objectClass>
<auxiliaryObjectClass>midPointPerson</auxiliaryObjectClass>

However, MidPoint seems to not like it very much, and throws the following error :

Auxiliary object class midPointPerson specified in rOCD+(ACCOUNT:default={.../resource/instance-3}inetOrgPerson) does not exist

I think I might need to inform midPoint about the schema, but I’m not sure how to do it, and if it is the correct mitigation step about this issue.

Best regards,
Luca Verardo