[midPoint] Disabling User by Last Email Login Date

Matt Widhalm matthewwidhalm at weber.edu
Tue Feb 15 17:57:17 CET 2022

I am attempting to disable users by their last Google email login date. I
am currently importing the last login date and account creation date from
Google. I have created custom extensions for the attributes
called creationDate and lastLogin. The data in the attributes is
formatted as: 2021-01-08T00:04:09.000Z

Ultimately I would like to do the following:

-  If the users' last login is greater than 2 years from today's date, the
Google account (projection) associated with the user will be disabled.
-  After 1 year of being disabled the projection associated with the user
is deleted.

I suspect this would be handled using a scheduled task but that is about as
far as my knowledge goes. If anyone has any experience with similar
requirements any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt Widhalm