[midPoint] Fatal error in listing resources

Mercedes Oncina Deltell moncina at um.es
Thu Feb 3 09:08:30 CET 2022

I have configured several resources and I am practicing with the
synchronization, when trying to configure the synchronization in a
database conector resource, I got a fatal error:

Operation
    *com.evolveum.midpoint.web.component.data.SelectableBeanContainerDataProvider.searchObjects*
Message
    Couldn't list objects

Error
    Subresult
    com.evolveum.midpoint.provisioning.api.ProvisioningService.searchObjects
    of operation
    com.evolveum.midpoint.model.api.ModelService.searchObjects is still
    UNKNOWN during cleanup

Operation
    *Search objects (Model)*
Message
    Couldn't search objects in provisioning
Parameters
    searchProvider 	[PROVISIONING]
    query 	[Q{null filter, PAGING: O: 0,M: 5,ORD:
    [{http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3}name
    ASCENDING], }]
    type
    [http://midpoint.evolveum.com/xml/ns/public/common/common-3#ResourceType]

         etc.

So now, I can't access to my defined resources and I don't know how to
fix it. I have five resources defined and I can't access them.

I am a little bit frustrated because I stop at things that I shouldn't.

--
Mercedes Oncina Deltell
Servicio de Infraestructuras TICS